About Gemini China
Learn About Our Services and Products

Visa Services

If you are employing foreigners to work in China they will need a work visa.
J.M. Gemini offers a visa service to secure all necessary Chinese documentation for incoming foreign professionals to legally work in China.  This includes Work Permits, Residence Permits and Working Visas.

The most common type of visa is an ‘F’ visa – also known as a business visa, an ‘F’ visa is issued to applicants who are invited to China for business, research, lecturing, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months.
If you are employing a foreigner for a long-term work engagement, they will require a ‘Z’ visa.  Also known as a Work Visa, it is issued to those who are hired by registered businesses in China, to work or teach in China.

Our services:
J.M. Gemini is expert in China’s Visa regulations, having provided this service for many years to our clients and candidates. We will help you prepare the documentation and take the worry out of the procedure for you. We can be trusted to provide a fast, reliable and efficient service.


Contact Us
To know more about our services, please contact our visa services department at Email: / Phone: +86 21 64282467